Monday, August 20, 2012

Why I Love This Gig

This is the 99th post of this blog, and in celebration of the utter brilliance and comic quality of my fellow Wall-Nuts, I dedicate this post to just a recent sampling of the simply hilarious comments they make on a daily basis. They have left me in some of the finest laughter-induced tears of my lifetime. I could never go back and archive all of them, and frankly everyone has at least once said something that made me laugh to the point of silent gasps. These comments will be especially hilarious as they are utterly out of context and I seem to think that makes them all the funnier. 


 -I heard it getting my herrs did.
-any time Cris says anything even mildly suggestive 
  -a few days after I bought making mirrors, I spent several evenings singing along in the bathroom, pretending it’s my recording studio.
 -It smells like wine and old women
 -He intimidates me a wee bit in this picture, and I like it. ;)
- I imagined him as my "sexual education" teacher
- I don't need a recipe. I just need a willing partner
-50 shades of cray
 -hey, I think there's enough space in the bed for the nuts :D
 -*snort*
  -have Wallffles give it a good wing slap
-Gahan Face
-My husband said that I was subordinated from You
 -Enjoy your wee adventure
 -"él es un bomboncito"
 -he's holding himself... cause even he knows he's so darn snuggle-icious!
 -he has birdy legs
 -the nuts' have a mass-funeral when we all shuffle-off the mortal coil. Waldo sings "Thanks For Your Time" with rude language interlude and all, and we hold it under a giant circus tent. We shall be interred in huge record sleeves and dressed in our finest formal Faux Pas tee shirts and skinny jeans.
 -Shmenuendos
 -I. DIDN'T.EAT.THIS.DAMNED.COC
ONUT.FUDGE
 -Oddly enough I was walking through the men's underwear section at the time. So I did have to stay there longer than I needed to.
 There are soooo many more I wish I could go back and find, but this may offer some idea of just how delightful these folks can be!  It's amazing. 
Much love to all of you, and all fans of our shared "Muppet from the neck uppet (that one was mine :} )
 -P
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that my status as what is likely the most modest and "prudish" of the Nuts gets a little nod...that is, when I get slightly into the shades of cray cray zone. ;-)

    I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete