Tuesday, May 22, 2012

US Return Dates Trickle In

Wally and co. will be rolling in to Austin City Limits in Austin, TX on October 12-14th. More signals of activity on the US return radar? This blogger is not getting too excited yet, but perhaps we will see continual opportunities for the yankee crowd. I used to scan the late-night PBS channels and pass by ACL with eyes rolling. I stand corrected! The tour excitement continues! Pllllease Wally, I won't fault you for passing over Utah, but perhaps a Denver or Las Vegas show soon-ish? Give me, oh...let's say, 6 months, so I can save enough money to make good on my commitment and buy exorbitantly pricey backstage passes! :) Life savings is nothing compared to life-long dreams....you of all people would know.
Image courtesy: Flickr: Gotye

No comments:

Post a Comment