Friday, June 15, 2012

A Wonder Full Week

Congratulations, nuts! We have progressed through our first week of life meeting more of the 'developmental milestones' than I had anticipated! I am so thankful to be in your company, and to share your global perspectives on our beloved artist! As founder of this....uh....fanclub/nuthouse/lovely madness I am so thankful to have you join me in the continued efforts to process, consume and create from the inspirational existence of our grand muse. A resounding holler for Cris my co-creator, without her reaching out to me some...weeks..months ago, perhaps we would not be here now. The message I gather from this week of excitement and laughter-never forget that there is a grander sound when the voices of many join together. Here's to hoping we grow ever more as we proceed! Thank You, Wall-nuts!
If you find this message compelling as others did, find the Wall-Nuts on Face book! We welcome all fellow fans!
Image: Flickr-Gotye photostream

1 comment:

  1. And thank you, Paige, for your much-appreciated endeavors here, on Facebook, Twitter, and beyond, in helping make the union of other Walter De Backer (and associates) fans so joyous, good-natured, and all-around pleasant. Meeting people like you is one of the many wonderful effects of having been accepted in as one of the "Nuts," and although we continue to make it about "the man," I'm quite pleased that we've made the community about camaraderie, too. Good going, Wall-Nuts!

    ReplyDelete